In this article you will learn about the pitfalls you may experience when you hire an SEO company for 300 dollars per month. You will also learn there things to pay attention to when hiring a digital marketing company.
This Is The Example Mentioned in The Video
Watch out for proposals like that. None of the content below is redacted:
Right now your website http://www.webaddress.com is virtually invisible to Internet users who are conducting relevant Google searches. Multiple issues with your site are causing this:
- There are 6 errors in the coding that’s used in your site. There is also one warning about the coding. This is a disaster waiting to happen.
- Your site is primarily built with an obsolete version of XHTML (1.0). XHTML 1.0 is a very outdated coding language which came into use well over a decade ago. The current standard for websites is the much more recent version called XHTML 5.0. It is far superior to the coding language used in your site.
- The meta tags for your site are either inappropriate/not effective. Meta tags are one of the key components of effective search engine optimization and website promotion. Without the right meta tags (among other things), your site will continue to fall through the cracks.
- I see very little evidence that even the most basic SEO techniques are being used on and for your site. These are the techniques that help Google and the other search engines find and index the pages of your site. They’re crucial to the success of any website. Until all of these issues are corrected, your website has very little chance of ever attaining a high search engine ranking.
- Search engine optimization and Internet marketing is a lengthy process, but I’m confident that within six months or so I can bring your website onto the first Google search results pages for your target keywords and phrases. Attaining one of the top three positions on the first search results page is not an impossible dream.
- Question any done-for-you service priced under $1,000/month. Digital marketing requires multiple individuals (SEO, writer, programmer, project manager, etc.) working on your website. If you have a team of 4-6 working on your site, there is not much work that can be done for $300/month. Therefore, you cannot expect a lot of results.
- Don't obsess with top 10 rankings for a few selected keywords. What's important is increase in qualified traffic, which can result in more leads, resulting in more clients. Instead, you should ask how much more traffic can the prospective company bring you.
- Don't be scared of techno-babble. The example above does not outline the specifics the company will do for the prospect's website. Find out the scope of the project, then look at the price