How We Increased Leads by 180% and Decreased CPL by 74% in 90 Days
ServiceBridge develops field service management software to assist businesses with work order scheduling and distribution. Their mobile app is often used by franchises within landscape maintenance, carpet cleaning, pool cleaning, pest control, and disaster clean up. ServiceBridge needed a way to grow their monthly subscriptions quickly to support their growing sales team. Shortly after taking over their AdWords account, SCUBE was able to dramatically scale leads to help increase their subscriber base.
“We experienced significant improvement in lead generation for our mobile app business. SCUBE genuinely wants to understand our business and help us achieve our goals.”
- Alex Kelley, Director of Business Development, ServiceBridge
ServiceBridge had two main objectives:
- To increase the number of leads
- To decrease the cost per lead (CPL)
While having managed their own campaigns on Google AdWords, they had hit a plateau with lead volume and needed help to continue growing their business.
- Fixed event tracking to more accurately measure all of your incoming business leads.
- Optimized an existing Display Network campaign to greatly scale what worked and eliminate what didn’t.
- Reduced exposure on Search Campaigns where competition was heavy and CPL was too expensive.
- Eliminated placements on the Display Network with high CPL.
- Optimized dayparting to focus more heavily on the best converting hours of the day.
- Tested new ad copy to find messaging that triggered higher click-through and conversion rates.
- Refined demographic targeting to eliminate low converting audience groups.
- Removed campaigns, keywords, and ads with poor performance.