You have strong knowledge of loyalty programs, email marketing, marketing automation and customer retention. A leader of the pack, analytical, a persuasive communicator and an unshakeable demeanor - you take pride in achieving excellence, delivering results and getting things over the finish line.
We’re looking for an experienced email marketing strategist to join our fun, fast-paced and forward-thinking team. Our ideal teammate has strong analytical skills, insatiable curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. This is a fully remote position. For candidates living in the Chicago metro area, you are welcome to come into the office as you’d like.
Named a Great Place to Work in 2022®, SCUBE offers an excellent culture where everyone can thrive.
This is a part-time contract position to start with an opportunity to advance to full-time.
In this newly developed role, you will be a critical liaison to clients and internal teams - responsible for creating and executing email and SMS strategies that drive customer loyalty and lifetime value.
- Communication & collaboration. Serve as the main point of contact for clients. Collaborate with performance specialists, copywriters and designers during the project lifecycle.
- Strategy. Develop strategic campaign calendars, create compelling messaging and creative concepts for campaigns, flows and popups.
- Implementation. Develop copy, work with designers to build email templates, and execute campaign setup and launch.
- Optimization. Analyze campaign performance, seek ways to improve, and propose new ideas.
- Reporting. Prepare and present performance reports on a weekly basis with actionable insights and recommendations to improve performance.
What you’ll bring to our team:
- Email marketing experience. 2+ years experience in an email marketing role with a brand, online retailer or an ecommerce agency, which translates into strong knowledge of email marketing, ESP’s, copywriting and best practices for email deliverability.
- Experience with communication tools. Practical experience with Klaviyo or other major email service providers. Understanding of other messaging platforms, such as SMS and Messenger.
- Writing skills. Fluent in written and spoken English (native level). Perfect grammar and an extensive vocabulary.
- Copy & creative experience. Good sense of design and creativity. Ability to direct-response copy that persuades consumers.
- Attention to detail. Notice and fix details such as off-brand copy, non-functioning pixels, etc.
- Passion for self-improvement. Eager to stay on top of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, and data protection.
- Strong communication skills. You can write concise emails in plain English and can easily explain difficult advertising concepts over the phone.
- Efficiency. You can manage and prioritize your time effectively.
- Problem-solving abilities. You can identify red flags and connect the dots quickly to move projects forward.
- Emotional intelligence. You are a good listener, self-aware, receptive to feedback and have the ability to develop relationships with different people.
If you enjoy being part of a fast-paced agency and working with exciting clients, consider applying! Apply now.
*SCUBE is an Equal Opportunity Employer