Join our ad operations team on mission to drive sustainable growth as a Digital Marketing Strategist (aka Growth Strategist/Account Manager/Digital Project Manager) who would help drive advertising strategy, be the main point of contact and report the success of the team. You will focus on Paid Search, Shopping and Paid Social advertising channels for Ecommerce companies.
Please note: the applicants need to live in Canada. This job is available at 100% capacity or 50%-75% capacity for working parents.
Salary: $55,000-$65,000/year + 15% performance bonus. Salary is adjusted based on the size of your client portfolio.
- Client Onboarding. Gather and document business information, get ad & analytics platform access, answer client’s questions.
- Strategy. Develop paid advertising strategy for new and existing clients.
- Client & Team Communication. Advocate for 10-15 clients. Ensure the ad campaign strategy is executed on time and KPIs are met. Be the main contact person for the client and the main information source for the team.
- Reporting. Report and share campaign performance insights to the client via email & phone.
- Training. Spend time improving the knowledge of Paid Search/Social.
- Internal Process Improvement. Understand the internal process and help to improve it.
How do you know if you are a good fit:
- Experienced in PPC/Google Ads. You have 5+ years of digital agency account management experience. Technical knowledge of PPC is a plus.
- Strong communicator. You can write concise emails in plain English and can easily explain difficult advertising concepts over the phone.
- Efficient. You can manage and prioritize your time effectively.
- Problem solver. You can identify red flags and connect the dots quickly to move the projects forward.
- Emotionally intelligent. You are a good listener, self-aware, receptive to feedback and have the ability to develop a relationship with different people.