Join our team on mission to drive sustainable growth as an Customer Success Manager (aka Digital Project Manager/Marketing Strategist/Account Manager) who would help manage client portfolio, be the main point of contact and report the success of the team.
Please note: this is not a sales position and the applicants need to live in the United States. This job is available at 100% capacity or 50%-75% capacity for working parents.
Salary: $55,000-$65,000/year + 15% performance bonus.
- Retain & Grow client portfolio. Advocate for 15-20 clients. Ensure the ad campaign strategy is executed on time and KPIs are met.
- Client & Team communication. Be the main contact person for the client and the main information source for the team. This means you can explain the strategy and results of the advertising campaigns.
- Reporting. Report and share campaign performance insights to the client via email & phone.
- Client onboarding. Set the base for work: gather and document business information, get access to main platforms needed for work, answer clients’ questions.
- Internal process improvement. Understand the internal process and help to improve it.
- Training. Spend 10% of your time improving the knowledge of PPC.
How do you know if you are a good fit:
- Experienced in PPC/Google Ads. You have 3+ years of digital agency account management experience. Technical knowledge of PPC is a plus.
- Strong communicator. You can write concise emails in plain English and can easily explain difficult advertising concepts over the phone.
- Efficient. You can manage and prioritize your time effectively.
- Problem solver. You can identify red flags and connect the dots quickly to move the projects forward.
- Emotionally intelligent. You are a good listener, self-aware, receptive to feedback and have the ability to develop a relationship with different people.