You have an eye for design, a passion for creativity and a strong command of digital media. If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet you!
We’re looking for an experienced creative strategist to join our fun, fast-paced and forward-thinking team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to network with great clients, perfect your design skills and leave your creative mark. This is a fully remote position. For candidates living in the Chicago metro area, you are welcome to come into the office as you’d like.
Named a Great Place to Work in 2022®, SCUBE offers an excellent culture where everyone can thrive.
This is a part-time contract position to start with an opportunity to advance to full-time.
As our creative strategist, you will be responsible for creating out-of-the-box concepts for social media and YouTube ads. You’ll work with clients and internal teams to execute ad creative that drive sales and ROAS.
- Research & Ad Angles. Perform qualitative and quantitative research to understand buyer behavior and best ad formats. Create ad angles that direct copywriting and creative development.
- Planning. Develop hypotheses and objectives for ad angles & creative concepts. Write creative briefs for designers and video editors to create images and videos based on the ad angles.
- Strategy. Collaborate with clients to create and develop a 90-day strategy on a marketing calendar.
- Communication & collaboration. Work closely with clients, internal and external teams to manage the production process from conception to execution. This includes setting timelines, giving feedback on ad execution, organizing resources and quality control.
- Reporting. Report on creative performance and develop actionable insights to iterate the creative.
- Learning. Spend 5-10% of your time learning industry trends, creative formats and ad platforms.
What you’ll bring to our team:
- Creative strategy & production experience. 2+ years experience creating and executing ad concepts at an ecommerce brand or digital marketing agency
- Planning experience. You have experience developing ad angles, writing creative briefs for social media and YouTube ads.
- Creative suite experience. You have practice experience using After Effects, Figma, Photoshop and other photo & video editing software.
- Knowledge of ad platforms. You have a working knowledge of YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and other placements.
- Efficiency. You can manage and prioritize your time effectively, overseeing multiple creative projects simultaneously.
- Command of design concepts. You have an interest and a strong understanding of design trends, ecommerce and digital platforms.
- Attention to detail. You are detailed when it comes to the quality of designed creatives.
- Strong communication skills. You can write concise emails in plain English and can easily explain difficult advertising concepts over the phone.
- Problem solving skills. You can identify red flags and connect the dots quickly to move projects forward.
- Emotional intelligence. You are a good listener, self-aware, receptive to feedback and have the ability to develop relationships with different people.
If you enjoy being part of a fast-paced agency and working with exciting clients, consider applying! Apply now.
*SCUBE is an Equal Opportunity Employer