Join our ad operations team on mission to drive sustainable growth as an Account Manager (aka Digital Project Manager/Customer Success Manager) who would help manage client projects, be the main point of contact and report the success of the team. You will focus on Paid Search, Shopping and Paid Social advertising channels for Ecommerce companies.
Please note: the candidates need to work CST or EST work hours. This position has an option to work shorter hours if you are a working parent.
Salary: $55,000-$80,000/year + performance bonus. Salary is adjusted based on the size of your client portfolio.
- Retain & Grow client portfolio. Advocate for 15-20 clients. Ensure the ad campaign strategy is executed on time and KPIs are met.
- Client & Team communication. Be the main contact person for the client and the main information source for the team. This means you can explain the strategy and results of the advertising campaigns.
- Reporting. Report and share campaign performance insights to the client via email & phone.
- Client onboarding. Set the base for work: gather and document business information, get access to main platforms needed for work, answer clients’ questions.
- Internal process improvement. Understand the internal process and help to improve it.
- Training. Spend 10% of your time improving the knowledge of PPC.
How do you know if you are a good fit:
- Experienced in PPC/Google Ads. You have 3+ years of digital agency account management experience. Technical knowledge of PPC is a plus.
- Strong communicator. You can write concise emails in plain English and can easily explain difficult advertising concepts over the phone.
- Efficient. You can manage and prioritize your time effectively.
- Problem solver. You can identify red flags and connect the dots quickly to move the projects forward.
- Emotionally intelligent. You are a good listener, self-aware, receptive to feedback and have the ability to develop a relationship with different people.