How We Increased Leads by 167% and Reduced CPL by 58% within 90 Days
The Law Office of Thomas W. Lynch is comprised of seasoned attorneys focused on Bankruptcy, Federal and State Tax Law, and Real Estate. To continue growing their clientele in a competitive environment, they asked SCUBE to generate new business.
“SCUBE Marketing has increased my business and provided the type of clients I want to a greater extent than I ever expected.”
- Thomas W. Lynch, Owner, The Law Office of Thomas W. Lynch
The Law Office of Thomas W. Lynch had two objectives:
- To increase the number of leads
- To decrease the cost per lead (CPL)
We worked to promote their offices in the Chicagoland area for key practice areas.
- Increased campaign budgets where we saw opportunity and seasonal growth.
- Adjusted campaign settings to reduce advertising spend in areas not generating cost-efficient leads.
- Tested ad copy to determine what messaging was yielding the most business prospects for each area of practice.
- Removed keywords or adjusted bids where CPL was too high.
- Added converting keywords that were not being bid on directly based on a Search Term Report analysis.
- Tested ads with different value propositions determine which produced the highest clickthrough and conversion rates.
- Adjusted mobile bids based on campaign performance.
- Optimized dayparting to focus more heavily on the best converting hours of the day.