Do you have a knack for numbers? Do you hold yourself to high standards? If yes, read on.
Who We Are
SCUBE Marketing is a PPC advertising agency based in Chicago. We specialize in paid search, social and display ad campaigns for e-commerce companies.
We are looking for an independent thinker with strong analytical and business acumen skills, eye for detail, and go getter attitude. This candidate will work closely with PPC Account Manager on PPC campaign (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.) strategy development and implementation.
Typical Projects In This Role Include
- Prepare analysis and action plan to improve PPC campaigns
- Assist with PPC campaign optimization
- Assist with developing monthly campaign performance reports and internal marketing materials
- Assist with different marketing projects with both Chicago and Vilnius team members
Don’t have experience in digital marketing and don’t know what Pay-Per-Click means? Don’t worry. We will provide you with the training you need.
These Are The Things We DO Require
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min. 2 years of analytical and research experience
- Strong English knowledge (written & spoken)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong ability to organize / prioritize work and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic – does NOT need to be micro managed
- Strong communication skills
- Self starter
As a SCUBE’s team member you will enjoy not only a competitive salary but also:
- Cash bonus based on the personal performance
- Flexible work schedule
- Day-off on your birthday
- Education reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
If you are ready for the challenge, this is your opportunity to submit the resume and join SCUBE team to learn from the best.
SCUBE Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.