PPC Account Manager
Do you hold yourself to high standards and want to work with US based brands? If yes, read on.
Who We Are
SCUBE Marketing is a PPC advertising agency based in Chicago. We specialize in paid search, social and display ad campaigns for e-commerce companies.
We are looking for an independent thinker with strong analytical and business acumen skills, eye for detail, and go getter attitude. You will be responsible for PPC campaign (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.) strategy development and implementation.
Typical Projects In This Role Include
- Prepare and present campaign strategy to achieve client objectives
- Optimize Google AdWords and Facebook ads campaigns
- Conduct meetings with the clients to discuss account performance
- Collaborate on different marketing projects with both Chicago and Vilnius team members
These Are The Things We Require
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min. 2 years of Google AdWords or Facebook Ads experience (both preferred)
- E-commerce marketing experience is a plus
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge
- Strong English knowledge (written & spoken)
- Strong Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Strong ability to organize / prioritize work and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic – does NOT need to be micro managed
- Strong communication skills
- Self starter
As a SCUBE’s team member you will enjoy not only a competitive salary but also:
- Cash bonus based on the personal performance
- Flexible work schedule
- Day-off on your birthday
- Education reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
If you are ready for the challenge, this is your opportunity to submit the resume and join SCUBE team to learn from the best.
SCUBE Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.