Are you a creative, resourceful, and strategic thinker? Are you capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously? If yes, read on.
Who We Are
SCUBE Marketing is a PPC advertising agency based in Chicago. We specialize in paid search, social and display ad campaigns for e-commerce companies.
We are looking for an independent thinker with a creative mind and strong implementation record. This candidate will work closely with a Content Marketer on content strategy development and implementation.
Typical Projects In This Role Include
- Develop social media content that attracts attention, generates interest and demand
- Publish online content and email marketing campaigns
- Research industry trends for new content ideas
- Prepare social media, online content, and email campaigns’ performance reports
- Assist with different marketing projects with both Chicago and Vilnius team members
These Are The Things We Require
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min. 2 years of work experience in marketing with a focus on social media
- Proficient with social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong English knowledge (written & spoken)
- Excels at research, is able to identify opportunities in social media content
- Sense of urgency and pro-activeness
- General knowledge of image editing software
As a SCUBE’s team member you will enjoy not only a competitive salary but also:
- Cash bonus based on the personal performance
- Flexible work schedule
- Day-off on your birthday
- Education reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
If you are ready for the challenge, this is your opportunity to submit the resume and join SCUBE team to learn from the best.
SCUBE Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.