Landing pages on your website are your way of introducing your company to potential customers. The words used on these pages, therefore, are extremely important as they will determine what sort of impression your company makes and, in turn, will affect your conversion rates. Find out 5 copywriting mistakes and how to fix them.
There is no denying the importance of keyword use and distribution throughout your landing pages and other Web content. However, it is very important that your page be about more than simply stuffing keywords into text.
The Internet is filled with hyperbole. Every business wants to stand out or make an impression, and often this is done through exaggeration or overstating of facts. However, when you use this sort of technique, it can have the opposite of your intended result.
Fifteen seconds. According to Ginny Soskey at HubSpot, that is about how long 55% of your landing page visitors will spend reading what you have to say. Find out how to make your landing pages more engaging.
Landing pages are designed to attract potential customers and draw them in. To do this effectively, it is necessary to make some broad assumptions about your readers. However, you need to be careful not to alienate potential clients by assuming too much in the process.
I am a big fan of thank-you pages. Properly executed, they can instill peace in the minds of your leads and can help improve your conversion rate. For this reason, I would like to introduce you to ways that you can improve your thank you pages.
If you are marketing your business website without the inclusion of strategically-designed landing pages, chances are good that only about 5 percent of your site’s visitors will actually convert into leads. The other 95 percent will just go away. You can defy these averages and increase your conversion rate by creating landing pages following the best practices listed here.
Inbound marketing involves attracting people to your website with high quality relevant content, offering calls to action meeting their needs to convert them to prospects and clients you are directly communicating with.
How to lose friends and not influence people. The landing or opening page on your website can be one of your biggest assets. Or, if you are feeling particularly masochistic, there are a few simple bad habits guaranteed to drive even the most interested of prospects away.