is a worldwide leader in the production of specialty chemicals for the DIY and maintenance professional, serving the automotive, heavy trucking, marine, hardware, industrial, and aviation markets. They proudly sell over 1,300 products across the United States, Europe, South America, and the Pacific Rim. However, despite their market size, competition was on the rise, leading to a growing need to increase brand recognition. With this in mind, SCUBE developed an AdWords account with an objective to drive the maximum number of visitors within a fixed budget.
“They are able to explain our results and options in a manner that is easy to understand, and they do an excellent job of making sure that we are achieving and exceeding the goals we have set for our campaign while also getting the most value out of our budget.“
- Jacqueline Gordon, Marketing Team Member, CRC Industries
CRC had two main objectives:
- To increase brand recognition by increasing the number of visitors to their landing pages
- To decrease the cost-per-click (CPC) with a fixed budget
With the onset of increased competition, SCUBE was tasked with driving more visitors at a reduced Avg. CPC to maximize branding efforts within a fixed budget.
- Determined how CRC products met customer needs to clearly understand the value propositions.
- Improved account performance through campaign optimization.
- Tested ad positioning for maximum traffic with a fixed daily budget.
Adjusted bids to raise position on keywords with low Avg. CPCs and vice versa.
Tested new ad copy to find messaging that triggered the highest click-through rates.
Added negative keywords to remove low quality traffic with high Avg. CPCs.
Tested different landing pages to determine which had the best user experience and improved quality scores.
Optimized dayparting to focus more heavily on the best converting hours of the day.